Our Warrior Classes are available for three different age groups. Space is limited so sign up early.
To sign up for classes, click here. For more information, please fill out the contact form.
8-12 Year Old Class
Tuesdays from 5:30-6:25 pm and Thursdays from 5:30-6:25 pm and 6:35 – 7:30 pm
12-16 Year Old Class
Tuesdays from 6:35-7:30 pm
Adult Class (17 and older)
Saturdays from 9:00-10:00 am
At your first class, you will be evaluated to determine if you are ready for beginner, intermediate, or advanced obstacles in the areas of balance, upper body/grip strength, core and plyometrics. Beginner Warrior Obstacles focus on balance, core and grip strength. Intermediate Warrior Obstacles continue working on balance, core and grip strength while you are learning techniques to help you negotiate more difficult obstacles. Advanced Warrior Obstacles have you work on safety, traversing the whole course with precision and good timing.
Basic Warrior Membership – $65 for 1 class per week for four weeks
- 1 class per week (4 classes total)
One-Day Class Pass – $20
- If you want to try a class, you can sign up for a One-Day Class Pass.
Open Gym (Please note below you must qualify to participate)
Saturdays from 10:00 am-noon
Cost: $10/session for members; $15/session for non-members
This is a time for Intermediate and Advanced Warriors to practice their skills.
- In order to participate in Open Gyms, you must be at an Intermediate or Advanced level. If you are not taking class with us, we will need to assess your level. Here are the steps to participate in Open Gym for non-members:
- You need to sign up here to schedule an appointment for your evaluation.
- We will contact you within 48 hours to set up the appointment and/or discuss your experience.
- If you have unique circumstances (ex: you are an advanced rock climber), please let us know because the evaluation may not be necessary.